Fighting For Injured Clients In The Winona Area
For over 50 years, Klampe Law Firm LLC has represented injured clients throughout southeastern Minnesota, including the area around Winona along the border with Wisconsin on the Mississippi River. We are proud to provide caring, experienced legal services to clients in this scenic region. If you have been injured on the job or through the negligence of another person, we can help. Our attorneys offer caring, experienced service throughout your case.
We Are Here For You When Accidents Happen
Motor vehicle crashes leave you injured and worried about how you will pay for your medical bills. Auto accidents along highways like 61 and 14 are all-too-common when you suffer severe injuries in any of the following situations:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck accidents
If you are injured in any type of personal injury accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may not know where to turn. The lawyers at Klampe Law Firm LLC are here for you.
What Are Some Common Workers’ Comp Injuries?
Some of the largest industries in the Winona area include manufacturing, health care and social services and wholesale trade. These diverse industries all pose different safety risks for workers. Some of the common injuries that may stem from these jobs include:
- Back injuries – Moving patients or lifting heavy objects in a warehouse can create back strains.
- Sprains, strains and tears – The most common manufacturing injuries include sprains and tearing of tendons.
- Cuts and puncture wounds – These are common in manufacturing.
- Repetitive motion injuries – Doing a physical job that demands repeated motion can damage those parts of your body.
- Slip and falls – In health care and in a warehouse environment, slippery surfaces can cause dangerous conditions.
- Injured by falling objects – In manufacturing and in wholesale environments, a falling object can injure you in many ways, including causing a severe head injury.
Do you have questions about a workers’ compensation claim or a personal injury case? Bring them to us and we will help you by discussing your options.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation
We always meet with our workers’ compensation and personal injury clients for free and only take cases on a contingency basis. That means you only pay a fee if we recover on your behalf. To schedule your meeting, please call us at 507-405-2188 or reach out online.