André A.S. Novack
Legal Assistant – Becky Burroughs
André joined Klampe Law Firm in 2017. He wholeheartedly enjoys counseling clients in matters involving both personal injury as well as family law. In addition to providing fair and aggressive representation, he takes pride in helping his clients navigate the legal system and providing responsive, honest advice.
A native Minnesotan, André grew up in the Twin Cities and moved to Rochester in 2016. Prior to joining Klampe Law Firm, he worked at Legal Assistance of Olmsted County as an intern and subsequently a part-time staff attorney, providing effective legal services for the benefit of low-income clients. Before moving to Rochester, he was a legal services contractor, working on discovery projects for large-scale litigations at leading firms in Minneapolis.
During law school, André became a certified student attorney in the WMCL Civil Advocacy Clinic and represented a client pro bono before the Minnesota Court of Appeals. He also gained valuable experience in a variety of externships, including positions with The Honorable Susan B. Robiner in Minneapolis, the Legal Department at Regis Corporation, and the Office of General Counsel at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Minnesota, 2013
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Awards: 1st Place, WMCL ABA Client Counseling Competition
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Gamma Mu, Phi Sigma Tau, Phi Eta Sigma
- Major: Philosophy-Prelaw
- Minor: French
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Olmsted County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County