André A.S. Novack
André is a partner at Klampe Law Firm LLC, representing clients primarily in personal injury matters as well as some family law matters. In addition to providing fair and aggressive representation, he takes pride in helping his clients navigate the legal system and providing responsive, honest advice. Every case presents its own unique challenges, but no matter the size of the case, André works with his clients at all stages, from intake to trial.
André has been recognized as a North Star Lawyer several times in recognition of his significant commitment to pro bono legal services.
A native Minnesotan, André grew up in the Twin Cities and moved to Rochester in 2016. Prior to joining Klampe Law Firm LLC in 2017, he worked at Legal Assistance of Olmsted County as an intern and part-time staff attorney, providing effective legal services for the benefit of low-income clients. Before moving to Rochester, he worked on large-scale litigation discovery matters at leading firms in Minneapolis.
When not representing clients or being active in the community, André tries to keep up with his young child, spend time with his wife, and play with his rottweiler and two cats—occasionally finding time to enjoy the outdoors or visit the theater.
During law school, André became a certified student attorney in the WMCL Civil Advocacy Clinic and represented a low-income client against a major Twin Cities firm at the Minnesota Court of Appeals. He also gained valuable experience in a variety of moot courts and legal externships, including positions with The Honorable Susan B. Robiner in Minneapolis, the Regis Corporation Legal Department, and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Office of General Counsel.
André is pleased to represent clients from all walks of life, helping them to maximize results and enforce their legal rights.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Minnesota, 2013
- Iowa, 2021
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2020
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Awards: 1st Place, WMCL ABA Client Counseling Competition
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Gamma Mu, Phi Sigma Tau, Phi Eta Sigma
- Honors: Ancient Philosophy
- Major: Philosophy-Prelaw
- Minor: French
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Olmsted County Bar Association, Treasurer
- Minnesota Association for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County
- Treasurer, The Commonweal Theatre Company
- Volunteer Judge, MSBA High School Mock Trial