Rochester Personal Injury
And Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
A Rochester Law Firm Serving The Community Since 1972
Klampe Law Firm LLC was founded in 1972 by Rochester native Michael Klampe. His objectives in founding the firm were threefold: first, to provide exceptional legal service; second, to passionately advocate for clients’ interests; and third, to devote our time and talents to our community. Although Michael Klampe passed away in 2001, these principles guide our practice to this day.
Our lawyers provide aggressive, thoughtful and strategic legal counsel to individuals throughout Minnesota and beyond in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, family law, and employment law. We are committed to our clients, their interests and our community.
Our Promise To You
We know that for our clients, legal concerns will have a major impact on their lives moving forward. Our lawyers and staff are honored when individuals place their trust in us. We make the following promises to every client:
- Our professional and welcoming staff will assist you with your preliminary questions and direct you to the attorney who best suits your legal needs.
- Our attorneys will work closely with you, getting to know you and the needs of your case.
- With years of knowledge and experience, our attorneys will provide a thorough explanation of what you can expect in your case at the very first meeting and help you understand what our firm can provide to make your legal experience a positive one.
- We know that you control the important decisions in your case, and we will provide skillful guidance and recommendations to assist you to make the best decision.
- We will promptly communicate with you, providing the service you expect.
- We will maintain strict confidentiality with your urgent and sensitive matters.
Based in Rochester, Minnesota, Klampe Law Firm LLC represents clients across Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and North Dakota, including places such as the Twin Cities, Winona, Austin, Owatonna, LaCrosse and Albert Lea. Our lawyers are also licensed to practice in federal court.
To schedule a consultation, call 507-216-8722 or complete our online contact form. We accept all injury and workers’ compensation claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never pay attorneys’ fees unless we are successful in resolving your claim. We offer home, hospital and evening appointments for your convenience in personal injury and work comp claims.